AFTCO Release Fishing Gloves are the ideal saltwater fishing glove for leadering monofilament, grabbing the bill of a marlin, or just getting a grip on anything slippery. These are the pair of gloves you want for offshore fishing.
- thumb, index and middle fingers are double-reinforced and have added numbs for a non-slip grip.
- Super tought Armortex® on index finger and outer glove maximizes protection when leadering big fish
- Tacky Diamond-Grip, direct injected onto nylon mesh palm, improves grip in wet conditions.
- Vented foam-backed mesh keeps hands cool and protected.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closures assures a secure fit.
Used for lighter duty than its big brother the Release glove. A great all round glove. Excellent tactility and dexterity. Machine washable. Features a “Tacky-Grip” palm for maximum grip and durability, vented foam backed mesh to keep your hands cool and comfortable. Neoprene cuff adds support and a secure fit. This glove is the standard for all your angling needs. The ABFU is an economical, multi-purpose glove useful for all general duties such as fish fighting, handling ropes, gaffs etc.
Wire Max Gloves:
AFTO Wire Max fishing gloves were designed using the expertise of Capt. Peter B. Wright, would famous big game skipper. This is the ultimate saltwater fishing glove for leadering big fish.
- Tacky-Grip palm, thumb and finger tips add durability, plus improve dexterity and grip.
- Vented foam-backed mesh dries quickly and keeps hands cool and protected.
- Closed-cell EVA foam covered with super tough Armortex protects hands when wrapping leaders.
- Synthetic Terry Cloth sweat-wiper.
- Wrap-around neoprene strap with Velcro closure over woven cuff assures support.
Release – L, Release – XL, Release – XXL, Utility – L, Utility – XL, Utility – XXL, Wire Max – L, Wire Max – XL, Wire Max – XXL