Mainland Australia Wide Shipping | Free Shipping for orders over $125 *excluding bulky items; these may incur extra charges.
- J” hook pattern with a straight eye and offset point
- Designed for ‘striking’ when the fish bites or runs with the bait
- Heavy gauge high carbon steel wire ensures that these hooks are not crushed or broken easily. The KS range has caught everything from baitfish to marlin and has been used to win numerous tournaments and club records.
- Manufactured in Japan with a precision crafted and super sharp, chemically sharpened point
- Black lacquer coating means it’s hard for fish to spot. This coating also allows the hook to rust away quickly if left in a fish’s mouth. To help avoid corrosion, wash the hook after use, dry and spray with a protective coating. (e.g. Inox, CRC, WD40 etc). Store separately from unused hooks
- Designed for striking
- Heavy gauge, suitable for bigger fish on smaller hooks
2/0 (Qty 28), 3/0 (Qty 26), 4/0 (Qty 16), 5/0 (Qty 11), 6/0 (Qty 7), 7/0 (Qty 7), Size 2/0 (Qty 28), Size 3/0 (Qty 26), Size 4/0 (Qty 16), Size 5/0 (Qty 11), Size 6/0 (Qty 7), Size 7/0 (Qty 7)