Fintek Mono Cast Net – Drawstring
$100.00 – $120.00
- Premium Monofilament
- Optimally weighted for easy casting
- Easy to clean
- Reusable Storage Tub
- Mesh 0.30mm x 3/4″
Which net style are you chasing?
- Bottom Pocket – Ideal for shallow waters to catch live bait or for mullet fishing
- Top Pocket – a top pocket cast net (a.k.a. prawn net or prawning net) is designed to catch prawns. The advantage of this design is the ease of use: prawns gather in the top pocket, which can be easily emptied into a bucket.
- Top & Bottom – this kind of cast net has top pocket (for prawns) and bottom pocket (for bait and fish).
- Drawstring – this kind of cast net is versatile and can be used for bait, prawns and mullet. Perfect for deeper water and around structure.
Please note: Due to their weight, cast nets will incur extra shipping costs and/or may be shipped without the bucket. Please contact us to discuss. Alternatively, in-store pick-up is available.
10ft, 10ft – Mesh 0.30mm x 3/4", 8ft, 8ft – Mesh 0.30mm x 3/4", 9ft, 9ft – Mesh 0.30mm x 3/4"