3.75″ – Qty 8 per pkt.
4.75″ – Qty 6 per pkt.
- UV Croc Bait – This colour has been specifically developed with big Flathead in mind, hence the name UV Croc Bait. Gobblers don’t just make lures that they think fisherman will buy. They rigously field test them before releasing them to the market. During testing the Croc Bait caught many species some of the speices that took a liking to it were our target speicies Flathead, Mulloway, Snapper, Tuna, Trevally and many reef species.
- Motor Oil – In the sun the Motor Oil skin is a green with a ruby oil under tone body. It lights up in the water with the sun and darkens when cloud is about. The UV properties make it perfect for dirty or low light conditions.
- Red Pepper – This colour changes from black to a red skin tone in the light. It’s an outstanding all-rounder that provides a perfect contrast in the water for both clear and murky waters. This lure will work on just about everything, anywhere! Snapper belt it and Big Flatties smash it.
- Bait Fish – This is a very effective colour and shares the same colour characteristics found in most of the common bait fish found in Australian waters. Not many fish ignore this colour and it makes it easy to target a wide variety of species. The lure changes colour from a Clear to an Aqua Green colour when hit in certain angles by the light just like the bait fish.
- Drop Shot – Has been carefully designed to look like a White Bait and is extremely effective on a wide range of species. Milky white in appearance, this colour is a go to lure over shallow reefs. It also works well in the estuaries and there are not many fish that will ignore this colour.
- Southern Sky – Has been carefully designed to look like a Sardine or Pilchard. Mixed with the exclusive light refracting formula, it is deadly on just about everything and is an extremely effective all-rounder for the Estuaries, Bay and Offshore.
- Hyper Bubble Gum – The Hyper Bubble Gum colour is completely nuts! Designed for Sean Conlon from Moreton Bay Charters for the Flathead Classic, this lure is infused with the special Gobblers Lures formula to make it pop in the water. Ideal for chasing anything from Flathead, Jewies, Tuna, Kings and Jacks just to mention a few.
- Lime Slammer – This colour is a clear Lime Green that is ideally matched to the typical Australian water conditions when the sun is up and the water is clear. This one is a favourite for offshore fishing or clean estuary fishing. Part of the “Flash Bang” Series of Gobblers which are clear. They are ideally suited to clear water conditions and sunny day’s, although they also work on cloudy and overcast days just as well.
- Storm Cloud – Is an amazing overcast day colour with it’s very unique silver and grey colour change, with skin tones built into the lure to reflect light like a bait fish! The aim was to craft a lure that would be very effective on both overcast and sunny days and in clear or murky waters. Designed to be an all-rounder, Gobblers set out to make a colour that would work in the toughest conditions. This is one colour you could leave on your line all day and not have to change lures. When you hold the lure in your hand, it changes colour from a Dark Black/Silver to a completely transparent clear lure when hit in certain angles by the light. You will think your eyes are playing tricks on you. A super effective lure for a wide variety of applications, from Flatties and Snapper to Pelagics.
- White Magic – If I had to choose one colour out of the whole Gobblers range, to cover every area and water type to fish, this would be the one. It is a proven performer in Estuaries, Rivers, Bays and Offshore. Pearl White in appearance, this colour is a go to lure for the Flathead & Jewie Fishos. It also works exceptionally well in the estuaries for Mangrove Jacks and offshore on the Snapper.
- Pumpkin Seed – Has been carefully designed to be used in dirty water and low light, low visibility conditions. This lure has proven itself to be a deadly tool on just about everything that swims in the Estuary, from monster Flathead, to Threadfin Salmon, Snapper and Mulloway, just to name a few.
- Tournament Snapper – Another “Flash Bang” favourite, this colour has been carefully designed to match the colour of a Snapper. Big Snapper and Mulloway will not hesitate to eat a smaller Snapper and this lure does a great job of producing fish, even when it’s tough going. This lure has proven itself to be a high performer and has even been responsible for catching all the fish, even when others on board were using bait. The Gobblers “Flash Bang” Series is dedicated to lures that are clear in appearance and are extremely effective on clear sunny days and clear water conditions.
Please note: Images are for colour reference only and may not reflect the specific product design/style.
3.75" Bait Fish, 3.75" Drop Shot, 3.75" Hyper Bubble Gum, 3.75" Lime Slammer, 3.75" Motor Oil, 3.75" Pumpkin Seed, 3.75" Red Pepper, 3.75" Southern Sky, 3.75" Storm Cloud, 3.75" Tournament Snapper, 3.75" UV Croc Bait, 3.75" White Magic, 3" Bait Fish, 3" Red Pepper, 3" UV Croc Bait, 4.75" Bait Fish, 4.75" Drop Shot, 4.75" Motor Oil, 4.75" Red Pepper, 4.75" Southern Sky, 4.75" UV Croc Bait