Jarvis Walker MaxiCast Cast Nets – Drawstring
Live bait is best, and Jarvis Walker MaxiCast Pro Series Cast Nets are the best cast nets available. This net features a true-spread panel design for 30% more coverage than standard cast net designs. It is made from an exclusive SPS premium monofilament netting. It sinks much faster and has a high-floating throwline. Please check the laws in your state regarding the use of cast nets.
- 9ft – Dia 274cm – Mesh 0.30mm x 3/4″ (2cm)
- 10ft – Dia 304cm – Mesh 0.30mm x 3/4″ (2cm)
Which net style are you chasing?
- Bottom Pocket – Ideal for shallow waters to catch live bait or for mullet fishing
- Top Pocket – a top pocket cast net (a.k.a. prawn net or prawning net) is designed to catch prawns. The advantage of this design is the ease of use: prawns gather in the top pocket, which can be easily emptied into a bucket.
- Top & Bottom – this kind of cast net has top pocket (for prawns) and bottom pocket (for bait and fish).
- Drawstring – this kind of cast net is versatile and can be used for bait, prawns and mullet. Perfect for deeper water and around structure.
Please note: Due to their weight, cast nets will incur extra shipping costs. Please contact us to discuss. Alternatively, in-store pick-up is available.