Mainland Australia Wide Shipping | Free Shipping for orders over $125 *excluding bulky items & bait; these may incur extra charges.
Jarvis Walker MaxiCast Cast Net – Bottom Pocket
Please note: Due to their weight, cast nets will incur extra shipping costs and/or may be shipped without the bucket. Please contact us to discuss. Alternatively, in-store pick-up is available.Compare
Jarvis Walker Cast Nets are the best way to catch live bait for your fishing. They’re easily portable, easy to use and very effective at catching live mullet, prawns, herring and garfish.
- 7ft – Dia 213cm – Mesh 2.5cm x 1″
- 8ft – Dia 243cm – Mesh 2.5cm x 1″
- 9ft – Dia 274cm – Mesh 2.5cm x 1″
- 10ft – Dia 304cm – Mesh 2.5cm x 1″
- 12ft – Dia 365cm – Mesh 2.5cm x 1″
Which net style are you chasing?
- Bottom Pocket – Ideal for shallow waters to catch live bait or for mullet fishing
- Top Pocket – a top pocket cast net (a.k.a. prawn net or prawning net) is designed to catch prawns. The advantage of this design is the ease of use: prawns gather in the top pocket, which can be easily emptied into a bucket.
- Top & Bottom – this kind of cast net has top pocket (for prawns) and bottom pocket (for bait and fish).
- Drawstring – this kind of cast net is versatile and can be used for bait, prawns and mullet. Perfect for deeper water and around structure.
Please note: Due to their weight, cast nets will incur extra shipping costs and/or may be shipped without the bucket. Please contact us to discuss. Alternatively, in-store pick-up is available.
10ft, 12ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft