Designed in Australia the Splash Prawn is made to imitate a prawn skipping across the top of the water. Its unique tail design creates a large splash on a slim body profile. Fished slow or fast this versatile lure will catch a wide range of species including whiting, bream, trevally, flathead, mangrove jack, tailor, giant herring, queenfish, kingfish and many more.
- 70mm / 4.6g
- 95mm / 10g
- Unique popping tail
- Mustad 3X strong jawlock hooks
- Backwards swimming action just like a fleeing prawn
- Sunburnt Jelly – Fish this from the river mouth to the upper reaches, it will work in all situations. This is a great colour for chasing whiting over yabby banks.
- Lime Tiger – The Lime Tiger has proven itself in both clear and dirty water. This is one of the favourite colours to fish around weed beds in semi-clear water.
- Cooked King – The Cooked King is made for brackish, tannin stained water. The darker colour creates a stronger silhouette and is easier for the fish to track down in discoloured water.
- Banana Bender – The Banana Bender is a favourite colour in clear water. When it’s flat calm, crystal clear and the fish are as spooky as they can get, this is the first colour choice recommendation.
- Ghost – The new ‘Ghost’ colour has already been a hit with the whiting and is sure to account for a wide variety of species over the Summer.
- Honey Bee – Geneo Kustoms designed colour. Great for clear water, fished around yabby flats.
- Hot Pink – For when you want your lure to stand out, this is a perfect option.
70mm AU, 70mm Banana Bender, 70mm Cooked King, 70mm Ghost, 70mm Honey Bee, 70mm Hot Pink, 70mm Lime Tiger, 70mm Live Fire, 70mm Sunburnt Jelly, 95mm Banana Bender, 95mm Cooked King, 95mm F-104, 95mm Ghost, 95mm Honey Bee, 95mm Hot Pink, 95mm Lime Tiger, 95mm Live Fire, 95mm Sunburnt Jelly