The Mustad Zippy is a bottom weighted jig jig lure for long-distance casting. It’s great for casting from the shore or boat when you’re targeting schooling pelagic fish like tuna and trevally. The wider profile of the Zippy jig makes it flutter on the drop, drawing the attention of pelagic fish on the shoreline.When retrieved quickly, the Zippy skips on the water surface like a disoriented baitfish fleeing for its life. It can also be worked near the bottom of shallow reef systems in a lift and drop presentation to target reef-dwelling species like snapper, pearl perch, amberjack and kingfish.
- Bottom weighted jig for long-distance casting
- Great for casting from the shore or boat to target tuna and trevally
- Wider profile makes it flutter on the drop, attracting pelagic fish on the shoreline
- When retrieved quickly, it skips on the water surface like a fleeing baitfish
- Can target reef-dwelling species like snapper, pearl perch, amberjack and kingfish
|Size and Colour||
40g – CCD, 40g – GMK, 40g – PSD, 40g – YFT, 60g – CCD, 60g – GMK, 60g – PSD, 60g – YFT, 80g – CCD, 80g – GMK, 80g – PSD, 80g – YFT