Mainland Australia Wide Shipping | Free Shipping for orders over $125 *excluding bulky items & bait; these may incur extra charges.
The Prevail name has carved a legendary reputation in rock and beach circles for a reason. It’s not often you can find everything you want in a high-end surf rod, without spending a fortune. The new PENN® Prevail® II series have been refined to deliver further in all round performance and durability. With SLS3 blanks and quality Fuji components to provide strength, versatility, and performance. The wide ranging series has got you covered from spinning metals off the rocks to catapulting a livebait to a distant gutter.
- Weapon of choice for rock, beach and breakwall fishing
- High Modulus SLS3 graphite blank construction for a strong yet thin blank
- Carbon shield woven carbon fibre applied as an outer layer of blank protection
- Fuji Alconite K Frame tangle free stainless steel guides
- Ergonomically shaped diamond X wrap shrink tube for a secure grip in all conditions
- Soft rubber gimbal cap and custom machined aluminium fittings
- Subtly refined to increase all round performance and durability
|Model||Action||Line Rating||Length||Pieces||Lure Rating|
|902SPH||Heavy||PE 3-5||9′||2||Max 250g|
1002OHXH, 1002SPMH, 1062SPM, 1202SPH, 1202SPM, 1303SPMH, 902SPH